Creativity is a messy process!
GOOD Music to work by is part of the creative process! Right now it's the EAGLES in the CD changer, next up, a little John Denver!
Sparkly paper for punching out snowflakes! Glitter, glitter everywhere!
Stickers are all organized, for now!
My work table, alittle bit of this and a little bit of that!
My album assembly table.
Things get a little disorganized when you are digging around for just the right supplies!
Some of my finished albums. Don't be too impressed because I am really far behind! Ignore the electrical cords too. I filled up this bookcase with stuff and then realized that my stereo worked better over here on this bookcase rather than where I had it. I had covered up the outlet and I just don't feel like emptying it all out just yet so I can hide the cords!
Some of my work so far. I am scrapbooking our Winter in Yellowstone trip that we just took in January. I am having a blast!




7 comments:
What a sweet Scrapping Space. Now I feel guilty because I have neglected my photos and have so many. Are you a milk bottle collector? I think so!
Have a Fabulous Friday ❤❤❤
from a Raggedy Roberta Anne
I'm horribly behind on scrapbooking. I've been thinking that maybe I should try digital scrapbooking instead. I have so many supplies, but I'm just not creative or patient enough I guess. Hats off to your creative skills!
You seem so organized. I so desperately need you to come to Georgia and organize my life!
I too am ready to retire...unfortunately that won't happen for a while yet. :(...you are So lucky to have that scrapping space!
Even surgery does have it's rewards! I really like the way you've organized your scarpbooking room. I have a room I can use for 'whatever', but it's not nearly so well organized!
Diane
Enjoy your scrapping time ... and retirement even if it's just temporary ;) ... hoping your surgery is/was a success. Hugs,
I need to mail you all my photos and have you scrapbook them for me - in your spare time! ha. I have the creativity to do it --just not the ambition!!
And you're WAY too organized! You'd faint if you saw a photo of my studio!
Post a Comment