Nice and tidy once again!
This top cabinet was actually already pretty organized since it holds my mooseware!
What a disaster!
Looks a whole better now!
Downright embarassing!
I can live with this!
YIKES!
I am in my happy place and don't shudder when I open these cabinets!
Today, I tackle the pantry!!!




9 comments:
You make me want to go declutter a cabinet somewhere. I recently did two cabinets that had been on my list forever and I love to open them and see how empty and neat they are now.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
from Roberta Anne
I love those moose mugs I spied in your cupboard! You've done a great job organizing. (And now I'm feeling guily about a few of my cupboards - lol!)
Wow! You were busy!!!
I need to do some organizing myself...who knows when I'll get to it though!
come on over to my house!
I am telling you, you seriously need to make a road trip to Georgia. I need some cleaning out and am overwhelmed and don't know where to start.
You are an inspiration.
You've way too much ambition for me girl!!
Are you nesting?? Come on over to my house for me...I'm too tired! I guess you can help me in June! Love you!
My cupboards look like the before pictures!! It's a constant job to keep them organized..at least in my house!
Connie... I am one better than Miss Patty...My cupboards are worse than your before pictures!
Love Terry
Post a Comment