So yesterday, I was reading over at Beth Moore's Blog which I frequent daily, and I had an idea! If you are a visitor to my blog, please tell me what your favorite book to read is and why. You can list up to 5 books.
A tree grows in Brooklyn. The Harmony series by Phillip Gulley. Anything written by Conrad Richter. Anything written by Eugenia Price. Anything written by Janette Oakee.
The Anne of Green Gables series The Secret Garden To Kill A Mockingbird Exodus by Leon Uri Hope For A Hopeless Journey (This is the working title of my first book, a work in progress.)
The Anne Of Green Gables Books Chronicles Of Avonlea Jeanette Okes, Love Come Softly Series Francena Arnold "Not My Will" Series Patricia St John, Whiter Than The Snow series. These are just a few of my favourite authors and books. Love Terry
I am first & foremost a child of the King-a risen, reigning King named Jesus. I am married to the great love of my life, my soul mate. I am the mother of 3 beautiful daughters and a handsome son! I am also a grandmother of 4 precious girls and 2 grandsons! I love my Savior and wish to bring glory to Him through my life! My favorite place to be is hiking in the mountains with a daypack, a hiking stick and a canister of bear spray! Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon and Yosemite are some of my favorite places to hike. My Hubby and I are retired and live in Northwestern Montana, "The Last Best Place."
5 comments:
Secret Life of Bees
Like Water for Chocolate
Book Ends
In This House of Brede
Anything by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Have a Terrific Tuesday
from Roberta Anne
A tree grows in Brooklyn.
The Harmony series by Phillip Gulley.
Anything written by Conrad Richter.
Anything written by Eugenia Price.
Anything written by Janette Oakee.
The Anne of Green Gables series
The Secret Garden
To Kill A Mockingbird
Exodus by Leon Uri
Hope For A Hopeless Journey
(This is the working title of my first book, a work in progress.)
Thanks Connie! Have a great day!
Diane
*To Kill a Mockingbird
*A Tree grows in Brooklyn
*Alone in the Wilderness
*Walden
*Bible
Looking forward to hearing yours!
The Anne Of Green Gables Books
Chronicles Of Avonlea
Jeanette Okes, Love Come Softly Series
Francena Arnold "Not My Will" Series
Patricia St John, Whiter Than The Snow series.
These are just a few of my favourite authors and books.
Love Terry
Post a Comment