Friday, March 06, 2009

BRING A HANKY

This is SO sweet!

6 comments:

Diane said...

This is just the sweetest thing!!!! Now it just figures doesn't it? Here I am from TN and have never even been to the Elephant Sanctuary. I'll have to correct that when I get home. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Diane

Trish said...

Wow! The wonder of God's creation never ceases to amaze me.

Deb said...

I LOVE this story --Elephants and Dogs are my two favorite animals on this planet! This had me in tears! (I'm such an emotional wuss!)

Sweetie said...

What a wonderful story. Elephants are exceptionally amazing animals. I read about your health problems and I hope that it continues to improve.
Sweetie

Terry said...

Dear Connie. You do need a hanky when you watch this!
Bernie is having a nap but when he wakes up, I am going to show it to him.
Too bad that people wouldn't get along like this, eh Connie?
I am glad you found this..Love Terry

Margie said...

thanks so much for sharing this!